CBD Health Benefits & Applications for Dogs: Pets have endocannabinoid systems just like humans, and can enjoy many of the same health benefits when consuming CBD, including: Pain & Inflammation By naturally reducing inflammation associated with pain and inflammatory conditions such as Osteoarthritis, CBD can help manage your dog’s pain and discomfort, and increase their mobility and range of motion – allowing them to run, play and jump with ease. Anxiety As a natural mood regulator, CBD can help reduce feelings of stress/fear and control symptoms of anxiety such as: persistent barking/whining, excessive chewing/licking/scratching, urination/defecation in the house (despite being house trained), tremors/shaking, and aggression. Seizures As a natural anticonvulsant, CBD has the ability to help controls seizures, tremors, tics, and spasms in dogs who suffer from Idiopathic Epilepsy. Immune Health As a natural immunosuppressant and immunomodulator, CBD can be an effective natural form of treatment for dogs who suffer from autoimmune diseases such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, autoimmune skin conditions, hot spots, and chronic allergies. Nausea & Vomiting As a natural antiemetic, CBD can reduce feelings of nausea, suppress the subsequent vomiting reflex, and as a result stimulate appetite for dogs suffering from a wide range of health conditions and digestive issues.
Ingredient Highlights: Sweet Potato –sweet potatoes are one of the best dietary sources of vitamin A, which promotes healthy skin, coat, eyes, nerves, and muscles in dogs. They are also a rich source of vitamins A, C, B6, potassium, calcium, and iron.
MCT Oil – a oil made from a type of fat called Medium-Chain Triglycerides, derived from 100% all-natural coconut oil. MCT molecules are smaller than those in most of the fats you eat (long-chain triglycerides [LCT]). This makes them easier to digest for both humans & dogs. MCT Oil Health Benefits: • May reduce risk factors for heart disease
• May help manage blood sugar levels Why MCT Oil is the Perfect Match for CBD: • MCTs do an impressive job at protecting all of the CBD from being completely broken down by the digestive system before reaching the bloodstream.
• Since CBD is a fat-soluble compound, it is most efficient and best absorbed by the body when taken along with saturated fats, like MCTs.
• MCT oil provides a vehicle for the most CBD possible to be absorbed by the bloodstream.
• When discussing how effectively a compound like CBD can travel through the digestive system after consuming and the level to which it can be absorbed by the body, the term is called bioavailability. Of course, most people would hope to have the most effective absorption to get the most out of their product’s benefits. This is precisely where MCT oil shines, and makes it CBD oil’s perfect match.
If the items delivered have obvious material or manufacturing defects, including possible transport damage, please contact us by email using the "order confirmation"
email to notify us.
Canada-k9.ca will accept the return of merchandise free of charge if you are not completely satisfied with an item, within 10 days
of receipt of your order, after the 10 days period following its receipt the return of merchandise will be made at the customer's expense.
For any return of merchandise, you must contact us by email using the "order confirmation"
email so that we can send you the labels that will allow you to make your return free of charge. Help us to serve you better, please identify your shipment, e.g. re-use the delivery note or a copy of your order confirmation, otherwise it will be held pending a claim.
A credit note
(store credit) will be issued in the customer's name, the credit note can be used at the customer's discretion, it will not have an expiration date. The shipping charges paid by Canada-k9.ca to Canada Post are not refundable, as well as the related taxes, they will be deducted from the credit note. FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS : Canada-k9.ca reserves the right to refuse returns that fail to comply with the following conditions:
FOR CBD PRODUCTS:
- packaging must be returned and contain all literature (instruction manual and others)
- items’ condition must be suitable for resale
- damaged labels will be refused.
- For any damage in transit, contact us to open a claim file.
- Products with broken security seals will be refused.